1. Collection of Information: z_one does not collect any information about you or your business other than the information that you affirmatively choose to submit to us.
Deleting and blocking cookies: By using our website, you agree to provide us your implied consent to the placement of cookies on your device, as explained above. In case you wish to remove these cookies from your device, you can delete these via your browser settings. You can also adjust your browser settings to block these cookies. However, please be informed that deleting or blocking cookies will adversely affect your user experience as certain parts of the website may stop functioning. User discretion is advised while deleting or blocking cookies.
2. Use of Information: z_one collects this information to make better business decisions towards our mutual advantage, support the activities you choose to engage in, and provide higher quality solutions and services to you and your customers
3. Information Security: z_one classifies your personal information as Confidential Information. Confidential Information is protected by storing it on secure servers that only authorized z_one personnel have access to. The information is encrypted to prevent unauthorized parties from accessing this information.
4. Website Information Management Policy:
- While your personnel access our website we do recognize and collect the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date / time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the web-site.
Our website contains links to websites of third parties. z_one has no control over, and is not responsible for, the content, privacy policies or reliability of such sites.